- A friend, Taryn Knibbs, teaching about destiny and who God’s calling us to be.
- Baking Matzoh bread with Shelby, Anna and Kristin and then having communion together.
- Building a bird box from scratch, using only hand tools!
- Sunshine and temperatures in the 60s.
- Daffodils. March first is St. David’s day (kinda like St. Patrick’s day, but Welsh), and one of the symbols of Wales is the daffodil. The other is the leek.
- Going to Caia park and playing football/soccer, and getting thoroughly trounced by two nine-year-old lads. (But managing to save one goal, and score two!)
- Talking to friends and playing Mahjong at Just Across.
- Interviewing the Mayor and his wife for a video we’re making about the churches in Wrexham, and then sitting and chatting with them for half an hour.
- Did I mention sunshine?
- Baby sitting the Vening children tonight and tomorrow!
- For Lent, I’m not using my computer or phone before 8:30am or after 6pm. Do you know how hard that is?!