My plans for me for 2012:
- Journal morning and evening every day: In the morning, just talk God, in the evening, tell him about my day. That may require going to bed at a reasonable hour so I have enough energy to do it!
- I’d love to take a photograph every day, but I’m not sure that I’ve got the will to do it. But I know I’m not going to become a better photographer if I don’t do something about it! And I want to get better at photographing people. So I actually need to do that too. I’ve thought about making one month a “person a day” sort of thing. But when?
- I also want to draw something every day. Also lacking the will for that.
- Read the Bible morning and evening. I’m really enjoying this Daily Light on the Daily Path thing. It’s nice to have a theme to the readings. I know I may miss some parts of the Bible, but I needed a change from reading it straight through.
- In general, take risks when it comes to people…be vulnerable. I think that’s something God’s been prompting me about. I’m not going to be able to do it without his help. I know that’s not a specific goal, but hopefully he’ll give me the specifics as time goes by.
- Reply to letters, emails and facebook messages within two days.
- Walk daily and eat the appropriate amount of calories.
- Oh, and enter all my spending and income weekly (Fridays?) on GnuCash.
- Weekly (minimum) blog updates.
- Monthly news letters!
God’s plans for me for 2012:
- Love God with all your heart, soul, mind. (Matthew 22:37)
- And love others as God loves me. (John 15:12)